An Exclusive Interview With Chum Darang-The Finalist of Miss Earth India

04:05:00

Well, you needn't be born in big cities to dream and achieve big. Even small town people can achieve big if they have the passion and drive for achievement.  Chum Darang is an example of that.
We approached the Miss Earth Finalist for an exclusive interview, which turned out to be an awesome and inspiring experience. Indeed, she is an inspiration to all the young boys and girls that dream of modelling professionally. Here is what Miss Darang had to say.


Tell us about your background.

I was born in a small town called Pasighat in Arunachal Pradesh on October 16th, 1991. 



Tell us about your childhood.
I grew up like a boy and have been a hardcore tomboy up until adolescence hit me, which was when my fascination for doing something for myself and the society emerged and contesting for pageants was the way to do that. That is what pushed me this far.



What got you into modelling? 
I am more of a beauty pageant person. I am not much into modelling as a profession.



When did you achieve your first feat?
In 2010 when I was first crowned Miss AAPSU. After that, the journey to success continued. 



What is your Key to Success?
My personal mantra is "If I can dream it, I can do it".  Believing in myself is my key to success because you either learn or win but you never lose.


Favorite Color?
Grey, White and Black 



Favorite Cuisine ?
Food?? Can't decide.I'm absolute foodie. Anything from local cuisine to Korean.



Your ultimate ambition in life: 
To be happy no matter what.



Your message for the Younger Generation: 
Set a goal, identify what you want and then begin your journey. You'll always be in a spot where something will try to pull you back. Overcome that and you will reach your goal for sure. If you are really into something, no one can stop you from achieving it. Never give up, I repeat, NEVER GIVE UP, because 'regret' is a wrecker. 


Miss.Darang's Mesage to "Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao" and "Green, Waste Free India"


We wish her the best for her upcoming Pageant and to win many crowns and awards and make India proud.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram